Source Insurance Ltd & Red Apple Finance Ltd
Reporting to: Managing Director
The CTO will be an influential member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), taking the lead on solidifying the Company's position at the forefront of technological capability within our sector to facilitate ambitious market growth. This will be achieved by ensuring our internal software development and infrastructure functions operate at the highest capacity to establish our
competitive edge and deliver the best possible service for customers.
The appointee will provide strategic and operational guidance and collectively work with the SLT and Board to drive growth; exemplifying the Company's values and inspiring high performance within the team. The appointee will possess a significant track record of delivery in a senior leadership capacity
and will have been exposed to Board-level working or regular interface with the Board. Skilled at planning and delivering digital transformation work, project management and continuous improvement approaches, the IT Director will play a crucial part in the next phase of the Company's exciting development.
Candidate Requirements (Essential)
• Strong management and leadership experience at a senior level
• An enthusiastic change agent with a passion for continual innovation and high performance
• Experience of operating at Board-level
• Ability to work in collaboration with leadership teams
• Excellent communication skills, verbal & written. In particular, the ability to communicate in
a way which allows non-technical people to have insight into technical issues.
• Good understanding of team motivation and leadership requirements
• Strong knowledge of Software Development processes
• Strong knowledge of infrastructure management and requirements
• Ability to keep up to date with modern and emerging technologies
Other Skills/Abilities (Desirable)
• Passion and drive to deliver world class software consistently and within service level agreements.
• Experience and understanding of the insurance financial sector
For an informal discussion please contact the Goodson Thomas team on 029 2167 4422. To apply, visit www.goodsonthomas.com/vacancies, quoting 0311-GT-SIRA in your application, and attach a copy of your CV and cover letter.
All applications will be acknowledged.
Deadline for applications: Midday Wednesday 21st July 2021
Back to List Apply now